Crème coating mask
Tone-up solution (5pcs)
Product: Crème coating mask Tone-up solution
Manufacturer: IMINE Co., Ltd.
Country of origin: South Korea
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Lauric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Disodium EDTA
1. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
2. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to any bandages or wet compresses.
3. Do not use the product on an open skin wound or on areas of eczema or infection.
4. If any signs of the following skin troubles appear, discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition.
(A) If any conditions such a rash, swelling, itching, or irritation occurs when using the product. (B) If sunlight exposure to an area of skin to which the product is applied causes skin irritation an above.
5. Storage and handling instructions.
(A) Apply immediately after removing it from packaging because it can dry up. (B) Keep out of reach of children. (C) Avoid exposure to high or low temperatures or sun.