[Renewal] Gummy sheet mask
Hyaluron sticker (10 sheets)
Product: Gummy sheet mask Hyaluron sticker
Manufacturer: IMINE Co., Ltd.
Country of origin: South Korea
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sedum Sarmentosum Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Menthyl Lactate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Niacinamide, Pantolactone, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA
1. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
2. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to any bandages or wet compresses.
3. Do not use the product on an open skin wound or on areas of eczema or infection.
4. If any signs of the following skin troubles appear, discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition.
(A) If any conditions such a rash, swelling, itching, or irritation occurs when using the product. (B) If sunlight exposure to an area of skin to which the product is applied causes skin irritation an above.
5. Storage and handling instructions.
(A) Apply immediately after removing it from packaging because it can dry up. (B) Keep out of reach of children. (C) Avoid exposure to high or low temperatures or sun.